VISITOR POLICY FOR NURSING HOMES:
You are encouraged to do a self-administered ART test less than 24 hrs before arriving for your visit. Please exercise personal responsibility and do not visit if you are unwell or in recent close contact with a COVID-19 positive case.
Masks are mandatory on our premises.
BOOKING OF VISITING SLOT
• Only Designated Visitors (DV) are allowed to visit. Please register the DVs with the household/ward.
• Only 2 DVs are allowed per day, for 1 hr each.
• Visiting hours are currently: 11am - 2pm and 4pm - 8pm.
• Each visitor must book your appointment prior to actual visit. This is to ensure compliance to existing guidelines. Visitors without prior booking will be turned away.
• The appointment booking is based on first-come-first-served, as and when the slots are opened for booking over a period of 3 days. For dates beyond 3 days, rest assured that the visiting slots are available but yet to be released for booking. You may ignore the defaulted system message that no more slots are available.
• As each hourly slot has a fixed number of vacancies to avoid overcrowding, please consider other timings if your first choice slot is no longer available.
• Please book responsibly as the slots are limited and correspond to the capacity we are allowed. DO:
(1) turn up on time for your slot;
(2) cancel your slot immediately if there is a change of plans so other visitors can take up the slot.
• Ren Ci Management reserves the right to amend any bookings as deemed necessary.
• Booking system requires your full name, email and contact number.
PREPARING FOR VISIT
• Please bring along your identification card (IC/driving licence/ Passion Card) etc for registration in our Visitor Management System.
• All visitors to the nursing home must be masked up with either a surgical mask or reusable mask with at least 95% bacterial filtration efficiency at all times.
• To safeguard our residents and staff, visitors are required to observe strict precautionary measures including proper mask wearing and hand hygiene. Please watch the educational videos in the link (under Useful Information) prior to your visit.
DURING YOUR VISIT
Please practice personal responsibility. Do not visit if you have fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, total or partial loss of the sense of smell or feeling unwell. Do not visit if you are a recent close contact of a COVID-19 positive case.
ANTIGEN RAPID TEST (ART)
• All visitors to the nursing home are encouraged to take and pass a self-funded Antigen Rapid Test (ART) less than 24 hrs before your visit.
WHILE IN THE NURSING HOME
• Face masks must be worn properly at all times.
• No eating and drinking in the wards.
• Do not sit on resident’s bed or use resident’s toilet.
• Carry out hand hygiene before entering and leaving care areas.
• Please observe safe distancing throughout the premises.
• Do not interact with other residents or next-of-kin.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I book an appointment, the time slots I want are always taken up?
Appointments are limited as they correspond with the capacity we are allowed. Please try and select a different time slot. If you are having technical issues, please contact our staff.
Q: I am unable to visit, how can I communicate with my loved one who is at Ren Ci?
We have been facilitating phone calls or video-calls for our residents with their families. We will continue to arrange for such sessions if you are not visiting at the nursing homes.
Q: Can I bring food items for my loved ones?
You are discouraged from bringing outside food or items.