Admission for Chronic Sick Unit

A referral from the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) is required for an admission to the Chronic Sick Unit in Ren Ci. AIC is a centralised government agency that monitors the availability of beds across all ILTC (Intermediate and Long Term Care) facilities in Singapore.

To apply for admission, you will need to consult a social worker at the hospital or polyclinic, and they would assist you in submitting an application to AIC. Please note that a copy of the total household income (where the applicant is registered under) and identification are required for the application.

Please click Agency for Integrated Care to read more about the various types of eldercare services available.

Copyright @ 2023 Ren Ci Hospital. All Rights Reserved. | Login