The table below serves as a general reference of estimated bill sizes (w.e.f. 01 Aug 2023).
Estimated Charges (guide based on statistical average)
|Average daily bill size
||$18 - $81
||$130 - $135
|Average monthly bill size
||$558 - $2,511
||$4,030 - $4,185
- Actual bill size may vary depending on the medical condition and treatment accorded.
- The estimated bill sizes includes bed charges, consumables and ancillary charges such as drugs, special milk feeds and other charges.
- The estimated bill sizes are computed after applying applicable government grant and home subsidy. The amount of subsidy depends on the national means test outcome and the classification of the residents' care needs i.e. functional capability
- The above rates are in Singapore Dollars and are quoted before GST.
- GST is absorbed by MOH for subsidised residents for eligible services.
- A one-time refundable admission deposit is required.
- For more details on fee matters, please contact the respective nursing homes.
- The above rates serve as a guide and are subject to change.
- For enquiries, please call us at 6385 0288 or email us at email@example.com.