Ren Ci Flag Day 2018
One of the key fundraising events of the year has returned!
Flag Day is a great way for the public to learn more about Ren Ci Hospital and its services. We hope to raise $70,000 through this event and all donations collected will go towards patient care and support the needy seniors in our community.
Help us spread the word and rally support from your compassionate employees, family and friends as we would need about 1,000 tins bearers to be stationed at various locations island-wide!
Click here to register as a tin bearer for Ren Ci Flag Day 2018.
Date: Saturday, 4th August 2018
Time: 8.30am – 4.30pm
Attire: Smart Casual
Here are the possible reporting sites and timing for your selection:
|Reporting Sites||Flexible Timing*Between 8.30am to 4.30pm|
|Bishan Junction 8|
|Kovan Heartland Mall|
|Jurong East MRT Station|
|Ren Ci Community Hospital(71 Irrawaddy Road, Main Lobby)|
*tin bearer may commit to any no. of hours.
Things to Note:
- On event day, please bring along NRIC/FIN/Work Permit for verification
- All street collection tin bearer/volunteers must be 15 years old and above
- No solicitation of funds are allowed at the following premises:
- Woodlands checkpoint (Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore)
- Changi Airport, railway stations, hospitals, MRT stations, hotels, places of worship & inside shopping malls
- In case of missing tin, inform Station I/C and lodge a police report at the nearest NPP/NPC within 2 hours of incident
- All volunteers are to return filled tins, unused stickers and permits to their Reporting Station latest by 4.30pm
- Please travel out from Reporting Station to seek donation at higher traffic areas
- Community Involvement Programme (CIP) or Value in Action (VIA) certificates will be granted accordingly and will be email/mailed out with the indicated addresses or schools
For more information about Ren Ci Hospital, please visit our website at http://www.renci.org.sg/about-us/.
Should you require any clarifications prior to the event, please contact 6355 6478 or email us. We hope to see you there!