Wound Care Nurse
To provide safe and quality wound care management that is evidenced based to meet the needs of patient’s condition. The candidate is a resource person for the nurses in the clinical areas and is responsible to ensure that appropriate wound management practices are rendered by all nursing staff.
- Diploma / Degree in nursing with post basic qualification in clinical care
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- Relevant certification in Wound Management
- Preferably 5 years of experience in clinical care
- Possess good interpersonal / communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office